Don't get me wrong- I was super chipper before I drank the Fiber Sweep this morning. See? I took a picture for you guys!
|Told you it looks disgusting. Thankfully it doesn't taste like it looks|
- 8am: ~10 oz. water
- 9am: Cafe latte shakeo with 1/2 banana, cinnamon, 1.25 c. water, ice
- 10am: Fiber Sweep
- 11:30am: Green tea (I ended up sipping this over the next couple of hours just because of my schedule)
- 12:30pm: Vanilla Fresh shake with vanilla extract, cinnamon, 1.25 c. water, and ice, 1/2 banana, spinach/strawberry/avocado salad with vinaigrette. (My shake was so gross today, you guys. So gross.)
- 4:45pm: 1 c. veggie broth with chopped up herbs (I was desperate for food and made this really quick. More on that below)
- 6pm: Vanilla Fresh shake blended with ice, 1.25 c. water, coconut extract (GOD ALMIGHTY WHY DID TODAY'S SHAKES TASTE LIKE CORN?!), coconut steamed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, smidgen of coconut oil).
So today was different from yesterday in that my schedule was a bit "off." I went to a LuLaRoe show today which took up a good chunk of my afternoon, so I didn't drink enough water during the day. By the time I was heading home, I had a massive headache and was starving.
Important life tip: make sure to space out your food during the day! I didn't eat an afternoon snack like yesterday, and I didn't drink enough water, so combine the 2 and it was baaaaddd. I feel fine now since I've been drinking more water and had a proper dinner.
Though, I'm not sure what's going on, but my Vanilla Refresh shakes have tasted like corn today. They were awful. Yesterday was fine, nothing special, but today's were just bad. They seriously had a weird corn after taste.
I promised you an honest review, and you're getting an honest review. =P
Tomorrow's my last day, so fingers crossed it goes well. I lost 2 lbs yesterday, so that's pretty sweet!
OH! Here's my dinner from last night. I took a picture and forgot to show you all yesterday. :D
Wish me luck for tomorrow!